Crédits photo : Thibault Montamat
Costume : Arthur Gillet
Pour un article de Marion Boucard pour Standard Magazine
Anonymous said: Is your life as perfect as you make it out to be?
Its all in the eyes of the beholder, anon. I think my life is pretty awesome, but its not without negative parts:
- Here’s a photo from this morning. This is my fifth or sixth EKG this year, I lose track. I’ve got some heart health issues that make my life not so perfect. Last year was very difficult.
- I’ve had a difficult childhood and have trouble with socializing, which you can read a little about here.
- Contrary to the sexual nature of my photos, I’m not a very sexual person.
- While I’ve made tremendous progress with my body dysmorphia, I still have some body image issues which I’m working on through therapy and my photo projects.
Again, its all in the eyes of the beholder. I’m aware of the things in my life that aren’t “perfect” and am actively working to make them better so I can be a better person.
But what is “perfect” without some struggle? I couldn’t appreciate the good parts of my life if it weren’t for the bad ones.
today… me and sebastian in the kitchen
INSPIRED LOOK OF THE DAY: “So Much To Answer For” by Maurice Vellekoop
I really hate when models and photographers do the “flipping the bird” shots (as above). It’s like the model is telling us to fuck off for enjoying his beauty… savoring him… fantasizing about him. Maybe it’s just me, but I truly think if I added this image to my "RYAN BALL IS MY NEW BOYFRIEND!!!" post it would have ruined the fun of it. Maybe photographers and models just see it as some “cool/ rock ‘n roll” posing schtick after a tiring day at the end of the shoot. It just has such a negative vibe to me… like a tinge of homophobia. But that could just be me being super paranoid or something. What do you think?
ryan ball @ prm models
R.I.P.spect: ROBIN WILLIAMS/ harvey fierstein’s status update
One of my favorite moments with Robin was flying from San Francisco to L.A. on a private jet sent for him by a film company. We spent the entire trip role playing. I was Charo and he was Cugat’s chiuahuha fighting over who loved Xavier more. I had hiccups for an hour after landing. That’s how much we laughed.
Please, people, do not fuck with depression. It’s merciless. All it wants is to get you in a room alone and kill you. If you are feeling depressed reach out, scream out, make sure someone takes hold of you and helps until you are well enough to help yourself.
Thank you, everyone, for your messages of support as his friends and family begin to mourn this horrifying tragedy. If it’s within your power, allow them to grieve in private.
Here’s to the wonderful memories of a singular friend and talent.
- See more at: http://sissydude.com/2014/08/11/r-i-p-spect-robin-williams-harvey-fiersteins-status-update/#sthash.2j6HB3mz.dpuf